Hello..this was the project we discussed.
I am in need of a travel writer for my online travel agency. This particular project will focus on cruise destinations & cruise lines. This will be for about roughly 50-200 articles. A lot more work is needed with writing on the site so if you do a good job this could open up a door to a permanent writing position.
You will get:
Payment per article: $2
1. Solid English language writing skills.
2. Make your deadlines in time for proofing and necessary rewrites.
3. No plagiarism. Has to past copyright tests.
4. Each article should be about a primary key phrase topic and a few secondary topics.
5. Call to action in the bottom of the article
6. Learn about our website and products. We are more likely to keep you around.
7. SEO optimize the article. You should be mentioning the key phrase several times as well as the secondary phrases.
8. Don't use 20 words when 10 will do. Stay away from the run away sentence structures.
9. References. Show me a sample of your work. VERY IMPORTANT.
10. When you submit articles will want to also know what the primary and secondary key phrases for each article are.
11. Come up with a captivating title that uses the key phrase.
12. Target audience for articles are travel consumers looking to book cruises online. Write appropriately to your audience.