A travel writer is required to write about Asia Pacific destinations. Your articles must be rich in information for readers who intend to travel to Asia Pacific. It can be information about hotels, restaurants, popular spots, with as much detail as possible. Your English must be excellent. A native English speaker would be ideal but if the level of English is good that is not a prerequisite. Your writing must be original, not copied or spun. We will check for plagiarism and grammar.
Our budget is $4 for each 400 words article.
- You have good understanding of keyword density.
- You must be fluent in English: perfect in grammar and spelling
- Preferably native English speaker.
- Minimum 400 words per article or more.
- Information must be accurate and correct
- The articles must be informative and easy for readers to understand.
- Proper sentences and paragraphs must be logically connected to each other.
- The contents of the articles must be well researched and interesting to read
- The articles must be 100% original and unique.
- Your articles must pass Copyscape/plagiarism test.
- You must agree to transfer the rights of the articles to us. You won't reproduce/resell/reuse for your other clients.
Please send us a sample of your travel articles. Articles on other subjects will not be accepted. We'll also check for plagiarism before making our decision, therefore, please do not send someone else's articles to us.
Please do not bid if you don't fit our requirements. We are looking for someone who can write for us on long term basis.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $40 for this job
Very interested. I have thoroughly gone through the project details and I am certain I can accomplish your project with perfection. Please see the PM for further details. Thanks and regards!
I am a native English writer/speaker...lived overseas for many years, including Japan...resume and sample in PM...$4 per 400 word article...thank you! vivienne