Looking for php artisan with vue.js skills to develop a fully functional web app. Candidates need to have clear knowledge of Laravel: Mailable, Task Scheduling, Middleware, Events & Listeners, Queues, Policies and all the other Laravel goodies. Also, knowledge on AWS, we are going to implement it on AWS.
The app will be used for users to control their business through the app, main requirement: dashboard for every user with a calendar to manage events. Needs to be mobile friendly (Super responsive) so a combination of bootstrap 4 and vue.js can be use.
More features to be include in the project are:
• Global catalog for all users to search products, products will be update monthly so users can see the price for the product as it varies.
• All users will buy products from the catalog as a reference only (We won’t sell the products)
• Users will purchase from the predefine catalog to fill their stock
• Every user will have an inventory but can sell products that they don’t have in stock
• Users will be able to transfer products between users.
• Selling can be done with credit and buyers can define in how many payments and dates they would like to pay the invoice, those payments dates need to be feed to the calendar and once payment is due the user will also need to split that payment into smaller payments if they need to.
• Subscription system (Pay monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual)
• Monthly budgets so they can see if they are meeting quotas.
• Finance module will include accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash flow.
• Reports to PDF or Excel (will give more detail on the reports)
More details will be given in chat if you are in for the job. This is not an urgent project, don't want people rushing to finish it fast (unless you are really good at it) would rather have something well done from the beginning