We are looking for UNREAL ENGINE programmers and developpers to create our current video game.
Before going into details, we would like first you give us an estimate price about the project, to see if it fits our budget as we don't want to do it in our country since price is too high and I am personnaly sure you and your team can do same quality of work.
As I said, we need a full game developmment, here you can find some information about the game:
- Cartoon style like "Fortnite"/"Roller Champions" for assets. I think we can do a mix of creating/buying assets so price wont be too expensive by creating every asset from scratch. You get my point ?
- Third Person Shooter
- 2 modes: Battle Royale mode (1 big map like Fortnite with 100-150 players) and Classical mode (3v3, multiples small maps, which will be cities of the Battle Royale map so no need to recreate maps)
- Main mechanics of the game, can be done easily as we have the C# scripts that would just need some tweaks.
- Menu, Lobby, Battle Pass (50 skins total as example), Shop - just like 'Roller Champions", "Apex", "Fortnite", "Warzone".
- Multiplayer (hosting is what is most expensive ? I mean does price depend number of players ?)
What basically is the most time consuming/expensive task when programming a video game ?
Could you please tell us an estimate price for PC development and another price for Mobile (Android and iOS) development as well ?
As I have no experience in this, what would be the difference between using UnrealEngine/Unity3D ? Again, you can let us know prices and differences.
Then if it fits our budget, we can talk in details :)