This is an Unity3D mobile game project using GPS on mobile device and you can simply think about one of the most popular project, Poketmon Go (2016). Don't be afraid about the project size because I'm not going to use AR in here, but simply trying to focus on the map API's such as Google and etc..
In this project, you will be starting a whole new project from scratch and the contract will be ended after successfully registered in Appstores (both Apple and Google). Since this job is not for a partially running prototype or poor quality work results, you should understand that your work result has to be stunning mobile game that could be able to compete with other games in Appstores.
If you are confident enough so far, you are very welcome to talk about the project.
Hope to see you soon!
- Full responsibilities on a project
- Fluent in English
- Should have a designer(s)
- Will be asked to provide daily work reports and weekly plans
- Should be available to communicate in working hours (6 days in a week)
- Should have development experiences on LBS games (it will be great if you can share your works when applying this job)
- Should have experiences on using Map API's- e.g., Google, Mapbox, Geo-location, and else