We are looking for Unity 3d programmers and AR/VR experience for developing interactive and immersive experiences. Working along with innovative thinkers and visionaries in the industry.
- Put Unity 3D expertise and developing skills set to work by innovating original Augmented Reality Products in a fast-paced environment.
- As a Unity 3D Developer you will have the freedom to explore different Augmented Reality experiences, as well as to pick up new skills.
- Experience with version control software: Git.
- 2+ years of experience in Unity3D development is preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of experience in at least two of these areas is preferred but not required: game development, 3d graphics and visualization, simulation, e-learning.
- Must love to rollup your sleeves and get dirty with Unity3D; integrating textures, animation, meshes, adjusting lighting, setting camera angles, optimization, audio integration etc
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, linear algebra vector math and associated data structures.
- Write clear, maintainable, portable C# code.
- Full Software Lifecycle application development – designing, coding, debugging and documenting applications.
- Very good interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of working with Unity on iOS/Android.
- Quick to pick up new tools and systems
- Must be comfortable working under NDA
- Ability to work independently and to be self-directing.
Experience: Minimum 1 year
What we can offer you:
Extensive future development opportunities.
10 freelancers are bidding on average ₹59133 for this job
Hello, good morning I have 1 year experience in unity3d, and I have worked very punctual in Ar / vR but I am willing to learn and give you 1000% of my work