A unity game showing a train with a locomotive and a number of carriages that travels from the departure station to the destination station and back:
1. On the way from station to station the train crosses a river on a bridge.
2. Both at the departure station and at the destination station the passengers (NPC) get in and out of the carriages through opening or sliding doors.
3. Passengers are waiting for the train at the platform. After getting off the train they stay on the platform and wait for a return train.
4. The train is moving in a straight track.
5. As soon as the train arrives at the station the locomotive disappears and immediately appears on the other side of the train.
6. Add an opening screen and indicate the number of passengers on the train at any time.
7. Display a mini-map at the top left of the main window.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $646 for this job
Hi, I have rich experience in Unity. I'm really familiar to C# Programming. You can find my previous work in this link. [login to view URL] Please hire me, I'll provide you perfect result. Thank you.