Implement existing 3D Models to a VR-App which has to be developed by you for a VR Application which shall run on VR-Glasses like Oculus Quest 2, so you will need to have that device on your own as well. The software shall not be available on the Oculus Store but shall be an enterprise software. It has to be able to run and be deployed on single glasses and to be mirrored to tablets/TVs. You’ll have to assist online with getting the software deployed and running on the glasses after your main tasks:
1. Using UNREAL Engine. Version 4 (eg. 4.27) or even V5 yet?
2. Implementing the 3DModel / set up the renders for VR
3. Creation of a simple user menu
4. Programming of user interaction possibilities (step by step movements with use of the controller joysticks or teleportation points / handtracking maybe?). Programming of user configuration possibilities
5. Set up of collision boxes / move blockings. Programming of a menu part with an overview screen with text- and calculation data
Preferred method of working and budget:
Fixated rate (tell us your estimated budget) and timeline with precisely defined tasks in the forefield.
More details in private chat after signing an NDA.