Create a new website template for our newly founded mountainbike team with 9 competitive cyclists.
Coder should deliver a skun package including the website template and the different containers.
The assignement is thus to create a new website template for our mountainbike team for dotnetnuke. You can find the current website on
[[url removed, login to view]], but this has to be changed to [[url removed, login to view]].
We are located in the Flemish part of Belgium.
We have 9 bikers in our team,? competing in? XC (in rounds, short distance, world champion Julien Absalon, FRA)? and marathon (long distances, world champion Roel Paulissen, BEL)? disciplines.
One of our members is the national champion in XC discipline. The colours of our national flag is black, yellow, red in vertical stripes (<[url removed, login to view]>). Maybe this is nice to incorporate very small in the website, but also provide a version (image)? without the Belgian colours (because he can lose the national championship).
You can find attached a lot of information about us in attachement, here you can find a short description of it:
- [url removed, login to view]: you can find pictures of us and general information about the team (in dutch)
- logo L.A.S ([url removed, login to view]) is our main sponsor, so the website should be branded to that
- logo trisport, Uyttendaelle, EBC, RSP, RAVX, NoTubes our are othe sponsors, their logo should be clearly visibke! The rang ordre for this sponsors are RAVX, Trisport, Uyttendaelle, RSP, EBC and NoTubes
-? [url removed, login to view]; is the current proposition for our teamwear on the bike.
Importants things to consider:
- template don't have to be busy, a clear and neat template is higly appreciated
- the site should be branded to our main sponsor: L.A.S. (Lokerse Auto Service)
- The other sponsors should have a clear position on the website
- Provide space for a banner for other sponsors
- the blog and forum should also work under your css styles, now the fonts are larger than other texts etc
- A menu should have nog problem with adding pages, unlimited hierarchy
- Our official name and logo (vzw The Natural Born Bikers), addresss, ... should be incorporated somewhere
- For the rest, you are free to place those items whereever you want
- But of course, all should work in DotNetNuke!
- and of course, we want the best website amonst the ones from other teams :-) ([[url removed, login to view]],? <[url removed, login to view]>,? <[url removed, login to view]>,? <[url removed, login to view]>)
- Bidding: my former projects showed that it was easier to pick a candidate when he provided one (or more) **mock-up**s, to show your talent and your ideas. So don't forget to send us one!
- Acceptance (us)
- Work out the PSD and send us JPEG so we can comment
- Acceptance of PSD? (us)
- Work out the HTML
- Acceptance of HTML? (us)
- Convert to DNN template and container package
- Testing and acceptance? (us)
Good luck! If any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!