This app will be used by a small business, and it will be touchscreen. It uses WPF and the .NET stack. UI/UX is very critical for this app since the population of users will be very diverse. We will be using Telerik controls and Modern UI style. For message boxes will be using Windows 8 style.
So the goal is to make this app to look like a Windows 8 app but developed with WPF running in a Windows 7 or Windows 8 machine. Something to mention is that the backend and middle tier is pretty much done. You will be responsible to develop and architect the UI portion of the app and the interaction with service and model layer.
In order to be considered for this project you will need to have the following:
- At least 2 years for experience with WPF and MVVM pattern
- 5 years of C#, and familiar with .NET 4.0 (familiarity with async and await is a plus)
- XML experience
- Telerik/Infragistics experience
- You will need to show a PORTFOLIO of apps (Screens) that you have developed with WPF. If you are unable to provide this portfolio please refrain to apply
- Experience with agile development
More details about the app will be provided to qualified bidders, since the project is strictly confidential. An experience developer should be able to finish this app in 1 1/2 months.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Hi I am professional in WPF and touchscreen as well as C#, .NET and have completed a lot of projects I am ready to send you my latest software i have done for demo Best regards HAI