Design Associate Internship:
1. Working with the product team and understanding the business requirements and domain
2. Create user-centered designs and improve the UX of the complete product
3. Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups, translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
4. Strong familiarity with Figma is required
5. Should be able to pay strong attention to detail and clearly articulate your ideas, designs and suggestions.
6. Should be a strong team player
Stipend - Lucrative ( to be discussed on call )
* Certificate and LOR on completion of the internship project well in time.
* Stipend is based on performance
* Full time working opportunity if you perform well in the internship
Internship time period - 3 months
9 freelancers are bidding on average ₹28667 for this job
Hi there, Im interested in this position and I have intermediate level of experience with figma. Here is my portfolio: [login to view URL] Regards, Ayesha