$4-5 USD / hour
Note: If you are keen please send us your resume and portfolio.
Please read: Many candidates are being interviewed, please do not demand for fast replies.
As our UI/UX Designer, you will be instrumental in shaping the visual and interactive aspects of our platform. You will be working in a cross-functional team to design intuitive and user-centric solutions that align with our mission of seamless connectivity.
- Collaborate with product owner and UX team to define and implement innovative solutions.
- Design and iterate on UI/UX elements across our platform and maintain a consistent design system.
- Design wireframes, user and process flows to communicate design ideas and prepare design documents for developer handover.
- Conduct user research and usability tests to guide and validate design decisions.
- Keep up to date with UX best practices and trends, and be on the lookout for creative ideas and inspiration that can enhance our platform.
What we're looking for:
- Proven UI/UX design experience with a strong portfolio of design projects.
- Good design sense and interpretation of design briefs and requirements.
- Solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Proficiency in standard UXD software, specifically Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Openness to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Send us your resume and portfolio to get started!
Please ensure you have a working webcam and microphone as we would like to conduct a video interview!
Project ID: #37505900
About the project
74 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Hi I have expertise in Figma and XD UI/UX design, please message me so i can share links to review my work, definitely you will love it. Looking forward to hear you. Kundan M