Desktop App UI design in Figma
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a skilled UI designer who can create a modern and user-friendly desktop app UI design using Figma. We currently have a mobile app on the app store that is live on the iOS App Store and we have the figma files for that app. We are now looking to create a small for desktop application for our VPN app that will maintain all of the same functionality. You can reuse the figma assets you see in the file or change and optimize the design as needed as long as the application has a similar look and feel. Will share the figma file in messages
I'm thinking of having a list of locations on the left side with a search bar above them to filter, and maybe below that on the left side links to Login, Register, Rate the app, and to email support. The design will need to show the app in each state (not connected to the VPN, connected, speed test) all of that will be in the right panel. The app won't be full screen so just keep that in mind, I want it to be a small screen size desktop app but still landscape.
The project requires the following:
- The desktop app UI design needs to be cross-platform, compatible with both Windows and Mac.
Color Scheme and Style:
- I have specific guidelines for the color scheme and style that I would like the designer to follow.
Number of Screens/Pages:
- The designer will need to create a design for 1-3 screens/pages.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Figma is required.
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles and best practices.
- Experience designing cross-platform applications.
- Ability to work with specific guidelines and incorporate creative suggestions.
- Attention to detail and ability to create visually appealing designs.
If you have the skills and experience necessary for this project, please submit your portfolio and let me know your estimated timeline and budget. Looking to pay $100 for this
Project ID: #37474061