MarketBox is looking for a Senior Product Designer to elevate UX and UI design of our B2B SaaS product. We believe in the importance of delivering beautiful, thoughtfully designed experiences that empower our clients to achieve their growth goals while using MarketBox.
You will be collaborating closely with our CEO and software engineering team as we work towards our goal of designing the future of e-commerce and data analytics for service businesses.
We have launched our MVP and now we are looking to take our product to the next level with human-centered design and research practices.
*This position is 100% remote.
MarketBox’s mission is to digitize and grow service businesses with mobile and virtual workforces.
We are “Shopify for Services”, a sales and scheduling software that enables a business to manage all customer bookings, service provider availability, and travel zones and process payments via our customizable online e-commerce sales tool.
Our B2B SaaS product is scalable for small teams, all the way up to enterprise-level offerings, supporting teams of thousands of workers. We are a perfect solution to automate businesses that offer home services, in-home healthcare, mobile beauty services, and at-home tutoring sessions, to name a few.
What You’ll Do:
- Take ownership of and be accountable for the UX and UI design function at MarketBox
- Bring progressive design thinking to our product team to create seamless customer experiences across web and mobile
- Translate user goals, needs, and behaviours into elegant solutions
- Create user flows, wireframes, and mockups rapidly and at the appropriate level of fidelity to achieve our product goals
- Lead user research and synthesize findings, identify opportunities, and translate those opportunities into possible solutions
- Ensure design quality by giving and soliciting constructive feedback from peers and team members
- Conduct a full UX audit and prioritize improvement recommendations
- Develop and implement an elevated visual design language for our product
- Improve the user experience of our 3 core flows, balancing quick wins with more in-depth redesigns
- Deep dive into our booking flow, employing user research to identify user needs, pain points and leverage these insights to optimize the experience
- Redesign our data analytics dashboard - being able to provide businesses that use our software with easy-to-understand data and valuable insights from that data, is a critical factor in helping them get value from our software
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years of product design experience working in a product company environment or agency
- A strong understanding of responsive interaction design, design thinking, and digital accessibility best practices
- Ability to apply your expertise to create consistent user experiences and visual designs, ideally for both consumers and for business users
- Experience designing e-commerce booking flows and scheduling/appointment systems
- Ability to lead projects, articulately present, and make confident design decisions backed by research and data whenever possible
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas, design processes, and solutions to team members and stakeholders
- Experience designing and rapidly prototyping in different fidelity levels, from user flows to production-ready screens
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your ability to identify and define user problems and develop successful outcomes
Ideal Start Date: November 8th, 2021 *flexible for the right candidate
Initial Scope: 4-6 weeks, 20-40 hours per week *flexible for the right candidate