We are looking for a UX / UI designer to work with in a long-term basis.
We are a fully capable software house who build complex web and mobile apps. We provide high-end user interfaces and also approaches from business needs and marketing perspective. With a hand-picked expert team of 9 expert professionals, we have 70+ combined years of experience and are capable of planing, designing, coding, running complex web systems. Our own dedicated 5 stage work ow is developed and perfected over years in order to bring out perfect solutions for our clients.
As a designer you will be responsible for:
- interpreting the sitemap/flow diagram into an user interface
- Developing a visual concept which aligns with the brands and project goals
- Building wireframes
- Design usable, technically feasible, great looking user interfaces
- delivering pixel perfect design ready to be converted to html/css (in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or similar)
Our projects take 2-3 months and are for $2000-$3000 usually.
Monthly salay of $1000-$1500 maybe an option, depending in the experience and speed.
You are expected to:
- Have very good written & spoken english.
- Have a Bachelor degree.
- Having solid design experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Deliver quality design by applying sound design practices with solid methodology, workflow & discipline.
- Manage the design process from start to finish, including gathering requirements and delivering final assets
- Strong sense of design and advanced knowledge of typography, grid systems, colour theory, usability, interactivity and information architecture principles
- Familiar with standards-based, cross-browser, multi-device design
- Familiar with responsive web design/development
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
- Identify technical, schedule, and other project risks and provide relevant feedback
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate
- Ability to multitask and prioritise multiple concurrent assignments
- Able to learn quickly and effectively apply new knowledge
- Ability to work without receiving significant supervision.
- Strong analytic skills, problem-solving ability and high attention to detail
- Strictly meet predefined milestone & deadlines
- Have strong, dependable internet connection, be always online during working hours.
- Be available online on an IM at least during working hours
- Provide daily reports via e-mail at the end of each working day
- Use a screen capture & time-tracking software as a proof of active working hours
- Use our project management system
Please apply with your portfolio and nothing else.
Messages withtout portfolio will be deleted immidiatly.
42 freelancers are bidding on average $2175 for this job
Assalam Aly Kum I am ready for long term position. I can do 2-3 hours work to show my skills. Let us start Relevant Skills and Experience User Experience Design Proposed Milestones $2368 USD - cost
I have 7+ years in software development with very good experience. Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in User Experience Design, User Interface / IA, User Interface Design Proposed Milestones $2000 USD - Cost