I'm looking for someone who can help me improve the design of a user interface for a hotel forecasting tool that I will be using to help me in my day job. I've included an example of one of the screens I will be asking for assistance on, and can share more once we've reached an agreement to start working together. In total, the project will include the design of up to 5 "screens" as well as up to two rounds of revisions.
A brief overview of the attached example is listed below-
- This is the display view for one of the screens the user will use. I'd like the format to be relatively similar, but will take any suggestions you have for optimization of the user experience (easier workflow, better use of screen space, etc.).
- I am open to different color schemes, etc. However, please keep in mind that this tool will be used in a professional setting.
- The example I've included was created in Excel, but please feel free to use any other readily accessible format that works well for you if you'd prefer
- I've included a few data points to give you an understanding of what data should go in each field. However, I'd like the end result to be filled in completely. The actual data doesn't matter, just that there is something there.
- I've included cell notes and descriptions where appropriate. Please take care to review these as they will show where drop downs are built in, etc.