We are currently in the process of upgrading our forums to vB 4 Suite. We are a very active forum, with years of generated posts. Our database originally started in phpbb2 and switched to vBulletin.
We are looking for an experienced professional vB programmer to:
- Upgrade the site with the latest vBulletin publishing suite (currently running vBulletin 3.8.7 PL 2)
- Secure it and establish backup schedules
- Install vBulletin Mobile Suite
- Social media integration (at least send to twitter, send to facebook, facebook like, +1 buttons and facebook connect)
- Install upgraded version of the following mods:
-- vbSEO SITEMAP GENERATOR
-- vbStopForumSpam (or similar)
-- vBCode table
-- Multiple Login Detector
-- Automatic Thread Tagger
-- Cyb - Advanced Forum Rules (now called VSa - Advanced Forum Rules)
-- Prevent bumping old Threads (or similar)
-- Separate Sticky and Normal Threads
-- Gravity Insights Premium
We don't need to save actual theme but need some customization: logo, main menu, google search, conditional ads placements and lateral sidebar.
Need the job done and tested on another server and after that done in the live forum. The launch date must be accorded betwen the contractor and us, it must be during a weekend and downtime must be as short as possible.
Current vbulletin 3 install is on [url removed, login to view] we wish to upgrade from just the forums to vb4suite located on [url removed, login to view], with the forums still ending on the same folder and maintaining all their current URL's, for SEO.
We attempted to do this by ourself and found some troubles, more details here: [url removed, login to view]
If anyone is able to do this please provide a quote and references.