Here are the job requirements.
1. To develop a .NET (preferably VB.NET) app to act as a bridge to transform proprietary socket data into a REST API call to our backend endpoint
2. The application must be able to import a 3rd party ActiveX Control (will be provided) and use it as a client to receive proprietary socket data
3. The ActiveX control is an event base control
4. The REST API backend endpoint URI must be configurable
5. The connection (IP/Port) to the proprietary socket data server must be configurable
6. The proprietary data received format will be provided
7. All activity must be logged into rotatable log files
8. The inflight send and receive data must be robust and able to replay in case of any hardware/software failure
9. This application must be developed at our staging server via a VPN remote login (info will be provided) due to the constrain of the proprietary socket server
10. All source code must be documented clearly and is fully own by us
11. Have to use OAuth access token to authorise REST API calling
Hi. Dear I read your job description in detail. I have full experience and skills for C#, C++ and .NET Framework and Database with Visual StudioS2019 . I want to work for your project. Best regards...
10 freelancers are bidding on average $202 for this job
Hello, how are you? just read your proposal carefully. I am a senior asp.net developer with rich experience. Please contact me. let us discuss more over chat. Regards, Marko
hi nice to meet you. you are very lucky. I'm good at .net vb.net. I have many years of development experience. please give me this project. contact me for more detail.