to design and implement a game clock on the DE1-SoC development board, using any of its on-board resources (buttons, switches, seven segment displays etc.). The game clock should have two modes of operation to allow the following variations:
• The first mode of operation should give each player a fixed amount of time for the whole game. There should be a suitable indication if either player runs out of time.
• The second mode of operation should be a game clock variation of your choice.
You should produce a report (maximum 1500 words, excluding appendices), in pdf format, that gives a comprehensive account of the design process including the hardware setup, VHDL code testing and evaluation. It should also include:
• Instructions for the user.
• The full set of VHDL files in an appendix (code excerpts may also be used in the main body of the report to illustrate a particular point).
• Relevant references where appropriate.
7 freelancers are bidding on average £141 for this job
Hello, I am a VHDL and FPGA developer and I can do the tsak perfectly. I read the description and I will do it perfectly and provide a full explanation. please Contact me to discuss more details.