*There will be a test before the real-time project*
Requirements - What are we looking for?
Proven professional experience.
Advanced handling of Final Cut or Premiere Pro. In case of handling more than one software, specify.
English - extensive understanding of audio and text.
Knowledge of color grading and sound correction. The use of specific color grading software is a plus (DaVinci).
40 hours (or more) available per month.
Edit it into a 3-5 minutes Trailer Movie, according to our editing style. Export in 1080p.
The test consists of editing a wedding video with footage from a real project that we have already edited
The purpose is that you can see and understand the work process. And simultaneously, it will be possible to evaluate your editing level and style to see if we'd be a good match.
The following items will be evaluated:
- Creativity in storytelling.
- Technical quality of the edition.
- Fluid communication.
- Color correction and grading. Avoid washed out, over-exposed and saturated colors.
- Chosen soundtracks. It is recommended to choose soundtracks that have breaks and vary from calmer to more energetic rhythm.
- Chosen audios.
- Response to feedback provided...
- Ability to improve the videos upon request for revisions.
- Management of technology (Dropbox, wipster, etc.) and available resources (updated version of editing software, good internet connection).
30 freelancers are bidding on average $481 for this job
I'm good enough to handle your project not just because have been doing it before but I have alot of experience in editing. And have been editing since 4 years ago.