I'm seeking an experienced video editor to edit a cinematic wedding video.
You must be able to check off all the below to be suitable.
- Editing in Premiere Pro or Resolve 17 or newer
- Speak and understand English (you'll need to go through speeches/toasts and understand them to construct a story)
- Be capable of precision editing, every edit must be clean and free of top and tail whips / reframes
- Have experience creating emotive, engaging and beautifully edited videos.
What you will be provided:
- All raw footage from the wedding day (low bit-rate proxy clips or original files, whichever you'd prefer to work with)
- A brief outline of how the video is to be edited
- All music to be used
- A premiere pro / resolve project file already setup with all elements in labeled bins if required
- Answers to any questions you may have
What you will need to deliver:
- A 1 - 2 minute 'trailer' of the wedding video
- A beautiful 15-20 minute cinematic wedding film
- Speeches cut together on separate timeline (very basic edit)
- Your premiere pro or resolve project file for me to reconnect to original media
You will be provided links to previously completed videos for you to know the quality that is expected. These will be provided through private message to prospective freelancers.
This is not a simple edit following instructions, you will need to be creative and build the film based on footage and speeches from the day.
Please apply with links to any relevant work you have done. Please include your version of Premiere Pro or Resolve in your application so I know that you have read this brief.
I'm looking to establish an ongoing relationship with a professional editor, I have another edit ready to be done straight after this one if I'm satisfied with your work. I will have several more over the coming months.
If you have any questions, please ask.