We are currently implementing a series of 10+, high-profile advertising jobs for the same Client (an international advertising Agency) and we would like to outsource some of it because of the tight deadlines overlapping our ongoing commitments.
Therefore we invite you to bid on executing 1 (one) of the commercials, that would include the usual services of:
- storyboard preparation and Client Reporting;
- talent scouting and selection (three to six characters, non-speaking);
- studio and greenscreen shooting (two days minimum);
- uploading rushes and 0-day edits on ftp for approval;
- rough cut, first draft and offlines (unlimited versions)
- graphical inserts, matte painting, (some) minimal tracking and roto applied;
- editorial, grading and finishing (up to Client's final choice);
- master materials preparation and delivery (digital package, we get them online).
ETA from start to final approval of Client: one working week (no working on week-ends).
Based on the quotes we get for one piece, we will then negotiate discounts for more units.
Good luck, and happy bidding!