What we need :
- We need a 50-60 sec video trailer to present a virtual world for girls.
- The targeted audience is 6-16yo.
- The first use of this video will be to present the main features of the game, and invite the users to sign up.
- It has to be creative, fashion, modern and magic. This will be watch by young girls , so it needs to make them dream (by using stardust effect for example).
- Depending if texts are required, we will need the video trailer first in English and French. And later on in 2 other langages : German and Spanish.
- We need a HD quality video file (if possible)
What we can provide :
- Logos and identity
- Video screencasts of the gameplay
- Translations if text is required
What we like :
[url removed, login to view] (we love the Rock n' Roll and girly side of this trailer)
[url removed, login to view] (same here, really dynamic and clear)
[url removed, login to view] (we love the FX and magic feeling in it)
[url removed, login to view] (simple and efficient)
[url removed, login to view] (very complete and explain what's possible to do in the game)
[url removed, login to view] (very fresh and dynamic)
[url removed, login to view] (very clear and direct)
What we don't really like :
[url removed, login to view] (not really fun, flat and too complex)
We expect you to bring your creative and technical skills into the project to make it nice and magic.
You will work in collaboration with the creative manager of the company.
References and portfolio are required, as we need to see if your style suits our needs.
An experience in kids entertainment would be a bonus.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $573 for this job
Hi, We are a team of experienced 3D / 2D / VFX / Mat Paint & Compositing Artist, committed to give quality output in a minimum time period. very much interested in your project & capable to handle your project.
I have designed logos, produced a puppet show, shot and edited a feature, written a script and managed a website. I have three kids; 10, 15, 20. I can do this.