Are you creative video editor who is able to work on his/her own with given data, clips, and text text to find and create some functional and entertaining video's. The project is straightforward and simple: edit our raw video footage of product demonstrations into an entertaining video for Youtube.
This may be a small once-off project of 25 videos but we are a large company and we may need your services in the future for other projects if all goes well.
What the project entails:
1. Splice 2 pieces of video footage together to make seamless Youtube video. We shoot the product videos with 2 cameras at the same time. One does a wide angle and the other is a close-up of the product being demonstrated. You would be required to meld the two together to make a harmonious clip. You must also be able to exercise good judgement and cut out unnecessary footage and make attractive transitions wherever it is appropriate.
2. Place our logo onto the video top left or right.
3. Upload text data, keywords and annotations to video on Youtube that will be provided by us.
- Youtube and other social media knowledge.
- Experience editing videos.
- Your own software and equipment. We will provide the raw footage and text only.
- I need to see some of your previous work in order to make a good decision. Only those with a sample submitted via private message will be considered.
- Please bid on a per-video-basis (not-per-minute). Around -+5 each. Most videos do not go over 5 minutes and are often far shorter. I look for the effectiveness of the product demonstration videos and not for their length
- files can be rather large please let me know if you have a solution to deal with this - it would be much appreciated. Or we can work via ftp.
Any further working relationship will depend on how you present yourself, work ethic and your previously created video's.
A video would look like this :
[url removed, login to view]
1. Show the product and demonstrator involved , text on product and where to buy
2. close-up of product.
3. extra information (text), website, phone number, website. and an annotation with website and tollfree phone number on video.
4. (logo must be in pic always (right or left top
5. moving images and stills can be used (stills could be made "moving')
6 any additional ideas....
21 freelancers are bidding on average $417 for this job
Hello. I am an experienced video editor who specializes in creating professional work. Although I am new to freelancer.com, I am not new to video editing and I hope you'll give my private message a look. Thanks
My experience in this area 11 years ago. This request is your specialty from the days of boyhood. And you can see some of my work after looking at the YouTube channel for Supersafena .