I have written an eBook over the last year, and would like to make a 'video trailer' (of less than 1 minute) along with a high-quality freelancer.
I have written an eBook that explains how to do business interviews. I now would like to make a video that animates (zoom in/out, etc) on certain pages of my eBook, or on specific webpages about the eBook. This should all happen in a cool way, but still professional (it's about interviews). KEEP in mind, if I was looking for some easy animation, and quick simple video.. then i would do it myself. I want a great sounding voice (I have no specific knowledge on voice talent & editing), that flows really professional. It will be used as an advertising video, and also show on my webpage.
- I provide the eBook I have written (and detail which pages should be used in the video)
- I will tell which website pages can be used in the video (meaning zooming on specific webpages to show it is on that page/or that that page talks about my book)
- Iteration/feedback on your work
- I provide the text that should be said in the video (as well as when it needs to be said)
REQUIREMENTS TO BID:
- I need a MALE voice
- I need proofs of what voice(s) you would use/like to use for the video (for me the voice is most important, because I have decent knowledge on video making, but mot on overlapping voice on video, editing voice, having the voice I need, etc) - KEEP IN MIND: it is for a book on interviews and business!
- Skilled with Video software/editing (to make a good flowing video on my eBook) - including putting the voice at the right timing
- Proven record of projects in this domain (the more the better)
- AGAIN I need voice samples, otherwise I will not consider the bid
Budget is around 90 USD.
Whatever the bid/freelancer, I will pay maximum 1/3 upfront, the rest goes in a milestone. I have a perfect track of paying, and a good reputation, so that should not be of your worries. If you bid, it means you know you will make a great work out of it, and then you will receive the amount (payment is freelancer escrow). Btw: If done great, I have paid 1/4 freelancers eventually more.