We are looking to create an animated explainer video for our travel and education company for use on our website and social media
- Duration to be approximately 60-90 secs
- Video to have a narration in the background.
- Basic idea is to tell the traveler on how we can help them intimately explore a city
- We have tried to draft a basic outline of the video below. Some changes can be expected after discussion with you (the designer) as we understand more about the possibilities.
1. Use case - A traveler (say John) visits a new city
2. John is confused about where to start exploring. What all places to visit and how to experience the city like a local
3. John comes across Roobaroo Walks (the name of our company) and interacts with our experts.
4. John goes on a walk with our storyteller/guide and 4-5 other travellers.
5. They do a bunch of interesting stuff - like listen to fascinating stories about the city's heritage, taste sumptuous food, take part in cultural activities like kite flying, music, interact with locals and reflect on life, etc.
6. When the day ends, John sits and thinks back of the experience he had, focusing on insightful content, wonderful storytelling, food experience and interaction with locals.
7. He goes back home completely satisfied with the experience, having gathered wonderful memories, and possibly learnt something from the city's culture and its people
We have created some cartoon illustrations for our website so far - including in our logo. You'll find them attached with the posting. It'd be great if the animations can be in line with these to ensure a consistency in branding.
We have found this short video tutorial to be quite good in terms of structuring the explainer video. It'd be great if you could also take a look at it once -
[login to view URL]