i travel and i hike in many places and i started to make photos, videos and timeleapses which shows the beauty of the nature. I created a a youtube channel, and my idea is to show to the whole world the beauty of the places which i visit.
For this reason, i need an intro and and outro video for my [url removed, login to view] intro/outro videos should look like an intro for a TV adventure "show" or documentary.
My requirements are:
- i need an intro with the length of 30-40 seconds
- i need an outro with the length of 20-30 seconds
- the videos should be edited professional and i would like to include some animations
- I will provide some photos with landscapes and beautiful places
- the videos should have a background music that is relevant with the subject of the videos (adventure/ nature/ mountains etc)
- i want creativity, you can express your ideas, whatever you want and think that looks ok
What i do not want:
- i do not want template videos or simple intro/outro videos that anyone can create via some tutorials
What i offer:
- i will promote your name and creation in the description of the videos which are uploaded but i need full rights in order to monetize the video...
I expect an offer from your side:
- what you can design & create in this budget of 30 €
- what you can design & create in this budget of 50 €
- your portfolio
- other ideas from your side
*Pleas ask if you have some question ( english & romanian language please)
i do not have a timeline, it can last up to 20 days...
(Removed by Freelancer.com Admin)
I have a logo... i need a intro & outro video
cartoon and anime may not be my taste...
this is one idea that i like , first 25 seconds -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXXwtRoXXkA
26 freelancers are bidding on average €118 for this job
Hi, I just read your job post intro $ outro video and I'm confident in doing some great work for you. However, to do a perfect job, I would like to discuss more in details so that I can reach to your imagination.
Regarding intro $ outro your job , I am only allowed to submit my cover letter under 200 characters which is impossible for me to define my creative work. Please contact me for discussion.