We are on a mission to positively impact the entertainment industry by working with content creators & influencers across the world from the YouTube platform. As an agency, we manage video editing for YouTubers, to help them grow their career faster and help them create content the subscribers will love. If you have a genuine passion for video editing and are extremely determined to succeed as an editor to YouTubers, come and join our dynamic team.
KIND OF YOUTUBE CONTENT:
- Daily Vlogs / sit down videos
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is proficient in using video editing software packages, such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro. Also, has a working knowledge of basic design tools.
- Has a proven track record of video editing, especially YouTube vlogs.
- Has a keen eye for brand and style standards and knows how those translate to video. Is willing to learn and adjust to new style when required.
- Has growth mindset and is a strong team-player.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, managing time effectively.
- Has high speed internet connection/electricity and can ensure consistent working schedule.
- Demonstrates fluent English while communicating within the team.
SALARY & WORKING HOURS
We offer pay at $8-10 per hour, also bonuses will be earned beyond that for great work.
Working hours are fairly flexible. However, you may work in the evenings or at the weekend, especially when project has tight deadlines.
Project Type: Ongoing project
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
What skills do you have that make you a perfect fit for this role?
As a video editor, whose work do you admire on YouTube? Why?
What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
What do you like least about being a video editor?
Sell to us why you want this job (in detail): (Please, along with the application do provide your portfolio).