Hello Video ninja,
we are a young team from germany and have an online store for individual designs. we needed a high level video cutter. You would have to help us out with creating new video Ads, trailer for youtube and vimeo. Cut small videos for TikTok and Instram Reels. You'll get a lot of video snippets, but you'll also be cutting some stuff together from stock videos. So you have to be a little creative
- very good video cutter skills
- Freelancer working alone (no agency, no team).
- have a very good command of English (written and spoken for phone calls).
- Also be able to work on weekends (also on Sundays, so that orders can be processed quickly)
- Good internet to be able to download and upload files (50-300mb files/ Full HD most.)
- you are good at communicating with our Team
- 1-2 videos per day should be edited.
- Experience in cutting trailer, cutting sound, integrate effects and other film elements.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can work at any time).
- Flexible workplace (you can work anywhere in the world)
- Flexible hours (morning or evening, it's up to you).
- Participation in a young, fun team that is constantly growing
- A long working relationship, maybe over many month
- Punctual, reliable, regular payment
- a lot of fun at work
- an all-expenses paid trip to Germany to meet us in person at some point in the future
It would be good if you could work at least 8 hours a day and start promptly (but no obligation, less is also ok). We have a lot of ideas that we would like to implement. The salary of 100$ a week is fixed. There is no negotiation here. Please do not apply with a more expensive price. You should not be an all-rounder, so please do not do programming & co. Only edit videos.
I look forward to a very long future together and a long journey together to make our buyers happy and build a brand together. Please write me briefly why you are the perfect person for this job! Why you want to work with me for a long time. Please include a few links to videos you've edited yourself in your application.