I'm looking for an extremely talented video editor, working in Adobe Premiere Pro, for ongoing work cutting together wedding films.
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding films for our clients and need help on an ongoing basis. A freelancer who excels at this task could have weekly work with us.
For the first film, the chosen freelancer will:
- Sync all recorded audio (from up to 4 microphones) and video (from up to 3 cameras at any one time)
- Cut three films: a highlights film, a ceremony film, and a reception speeches film (see the three examples here: [login to view URL])
- The highlights film music will be chosen and provided by us and given to the freelancer
- The highlights film raw footage needs to be slowed down to 60% speed
- The highlights film should be between 4-7 minutes long
- The ceremony and reception speeches are just straight-forward multi camera edits of the full chronological order of events.
- The chosen freelancer MUST edit on Adobe Premiere Pro and provide Premiere working files, not just final exports.
The raw footage from the first film we need done is all here: [login to view URL]
Our budget is is around $200 USD per wedding with work to be turned around within 5 days, but our budget can go up for exceptional freelancers in the future. If this sounds like something you can help with, please put in a bid below. You are welcome to cut a 10-20 second example from the supplied footage above of a highlights film to demonstrate your ability. Please also send your portfolio.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $394 for this job
Respected client. Don't waste your precious time hiring freelancers who don't provide the quality of work for which they promise and commits to deliver. Best Regards! Designtechie