We are looking for a videographer in the U.S. to shoot footage of inner-city children and their surroundings. We will be editing this footage with images from other impoverished cities around the world.
We are a non-profit organization producing a short promotional video to help promote our organization which assists children all over the world, particularly with food, education, and dignity. The tone of the video will be positive and inspiring and not intended to provoke guilt.
This project is for shooting the video only, the editing will be done in a separate project.
We will go over the full video concept and storyboard with the videographer who will do the shoot, but below are some of the images we require of children and an impoverished neighborhood(s):
- establishing shot - shot of the community (main street)
- kids in environment scene
- kids eating
- kids\' feet
- kids with family
- kids playing
- kids playing sports
- street signs
- housing & living conditions
- local corner stores (colmado / bodega)
- close-ups of kids\' faces (all emotions, sad, pensive, worried, happy, etc.)
- kids in school
- kids walking to and from school
All scenes should be about 1 or 2 minutes, be shot in HD1080 at 30 frames per second and have:
Wide, Medium, and Tight shots of each scene
Push and Pulls