If you shoot products, we've got a gig for you.
We're seeking a Freelancer Product Photographer to shoot autonomously and deliver beautiful product shots for use on our customer’s website, menu and social media.
We're looking for someone who'd feel the same way and help create and foster a distinct style of our customers brand photography.
About the Project:
Restaurant in Miami Beach, Florida.
Serving to-go Salads, Empanadas, Soups, and other variety’s.
Your mission is to shoot and deliver us 40 RAW images of products and 10 RAW video shots following Art Director Guidelines for the brand and customer’s needs.
We don’t need any product makeup from you, just your camera (photo and video high quality), set of lightening and your passion!
BUDGET IS NEGOTIABLE
WHAT YOU NEED
· Your own camera, lens, lighting.
· Highly organized before and after shoot
· Shoot and Deliver a total of 40 RAW images and 10 RAW video shots, they're going to be used on the menus, social media campaigns, website content, and other creative projects
· Help establish brand photography style guide to maintain brand consistency
· Available to shoot on-site
· Meet deadlines
• 2+ years of professional photography experience
• An online portfolio that clearly shows the scope of all your capabilities, that demonstrates solid experience in product photography, flat-lay composition, and lighting.
• Strong, distinctive personal photography style
• Ability to follow and interpret style and brand guidelines
• Knowledge of lighting and lighting equipment
• Knowledge of dimensions, resolution, and format for various digital and physical media uses (Instagram, web, print)
• Open and comfortable to collaborating and receiving feedback in an environment where input and revisions are expected
• Ability to work within deadlines
9 freelancers are bidding on average $506 for this job
Hello,\r\nI\'m interested to apply.\r\nBest regards,\r\nBima\r\n\r\nRelevant Skills and Experience\r\nProduct shots, advertising, filmmaking, photography, underwater shots