The LifeChanger Foundation is a charity organisation that runs positive self identity programs for kids aged 11-16. LifeChanger's mission is to give every teenager the chance to be their best selves, to awake the hero with.
In order to fund and support these programs LifeChanger runs 4 treks per year in exchange for financial contributions from participants. Our next trek is 25th - 30th March 2019 and we are looking for a photographer to capture this incredible experience. The trek will take place over the Routeburn and Greenstone track over 5 days. You will be walking 80km with up to 15 influential and dedicated individuals all willing to make a difference in the community. At the end of the trek there is a helicopter and whitewater rafting experience which you will take part in free of charge. You will be joined by Australian Sports Hall of fame Trevor Hendy, Iron Woman Karla Gilbert and former AFL coach and the founder of LifeChanger Scott Watters. It is truely a once in a lifetime bucketlist experience and is generally sold at retail for $7,500!
We are ideally looking for someone living in Queenstown NZ with the ability to shoot both video and photos. If you don’t live in Queenstown it will be up to you to get there by the morning of the 25th to take the bus with the group to the start of the trek.
- Incredible once in a life time opportunity to be part a journey to support the youth of today worth $7,500
- Travel to and from the trek (from Queenstown).
- professional guide
- Food and tents.
- Access to incredible LifeChanger ambassadors
- White water rafting and helicopter experience
What we need from you
- Review the footage from the previous LifeChanger Challenge, see if it fits your skillset [login to view URL]
- Minimum 2 years experience shooting both video and photos
- Your own professional equipment (camera/gimble/gopro/drone etc...) including spare batteries and SD cards to last 5 days
- The ability to carry this equipment along with clothes/food/water/gear
- you must provide your own hiking/trekking gear (e.g. hiking boots, wet weather gear, sleeping bag, etc)
- To be in a healthy enough condition to complete the trek
- Example footage of what you have shot previously
- A short paragraph about why you would be ideal for this opportunity.
The LifeChanger Challenges Team
Website: [login to view URL]
Trip Landing Page/Itinerary: [login to view URL]
1 freelancer is bidding on average $1333 for this job
Hi there, We would love to help you out with this. We are based in Queenstown and video production and photography is exactly what we do. Looking forward to hearing from you. Zee Dichev