We are one of the fastest-growing property management companies in Rhode Island and we are looking for a self-starting, driven individual who possesses a positive can-do attitude to join our team. At Blackstone, we thrive on creativity, innovation, inspiration and a desire to be the best at what we do. Our motto is "let's do it better today than we did yesterday." We have great team spirit and everyone here wants to succeed and do it together. Our company is fast-paced, energetic, fun and most of all passionate about what we do.
We are looking for an awesome Administrative Assistant to help our tenants and clients, communicate with staff and handle duties for the team leaders. We desire an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, organized and above all loves customer service!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Answer emails from, tenants, vendors, coworkers.
• Answer the phone from tenants, vendors, potential clients, potential renters.
• Receive incoming tenants
• Receive invoices.
• Key log and organization and distribution?
• Greet and direct incoming visitors for Canon, Blackstone Group & RI Prop wire.
• Receive mail and organize it.
• Check overnight dropbox
• File documents and maintain file cabinets organized
• Create new property & owner folders
• Making copies and scanning into the server/AppFolio
• Communicate with the municipalities(towns/cities) regarding violations and notices
• Handle difficult tenant situations
• Receive rent payments
• Order Office supplies
• Hand out and mail checks (SD) vendor payments owner distribution
• Be the first point of contact for any issues
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
• Great customer service
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Able to work under well under pressure
• Team player
• Fast learner
• Detail orientated
• MS Office(Word/Excel/Outlook)
• Web-based applications
• Conflict resolution abilities
• Be proactive
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1023 for this job
I will do a perfect data entry and web research also, I would promptly reply to emails and calls from clients Relevant Skills and Experience Data Entry Communication Skills
Hello My name is Diana, I’ve read the offer and I believe I fit in what you’re looking for, I’m professional in business administration and I have experience, please contact and tell more about the job
Im well experienced in operation where in being organize and keen into details is important, my experienced in Events, Sales and Hotel i have a wide understanding in Customer service and satisfaction.