We are preparing to start working with investors into 5* star hotel. They are preparing the layout of premises that will be rented (these premises will be situated in the hotel building but rented for other operators/businesses). We need to identify (it's more like to brainstorm and provided proofs) who might be the ideal tenants for these premises. Tenants should not only be able to pay high rent (it means their profit margin should be high as well), but their services and goods should create added value for hotel guests.
It's highly important to have in mind the specific of hotel:
- premium class (5*)
- will have SPA complex for premium leisure
- it is situated in distant, but expensive resort (number of tourists is relatively small, but their purchasing power is higher)
- seasoned business (only 3-4 months are high active), but tenants should stay for the full year.
- there will be a huge restaurant and few bars, so remaining premises can't be rented for such business
- people come to this resort to have a calm leisure in nature - it's in UNESCO place (sea from one side, lagoon from another, but that's the problem - only 3-4 months are available for swimming, other time it's too cold and rainy)
Could you look for similar type hotels in foreign countries (Europe, USA, etc.) and make a list that would include:
- the idea of possible tenants in 5* hotel premises (i.e. if it's a boutique store, we should see what kind of goods they are specializing)
- the name of hotel where such tenants are situated
- the name of the resort/city (if possible it would be great to know if this resort is in UNESCO nature heritage list)
- the link to the hotel page or tenant's page (just to have a verification that such business is renting premises in such hotel in certain country)
It would be awesome if we could have a list of at least 50 different ideas of possibly ideal tenants. In the ideal case, it would be great to have the finished list during the next week.