REMOTE full time position for a young specialist, living in Central or South America (Brazil, Costa Rica, Mexico etc. - Uniform Time Zone Area).
Strong knowledge of English is a MUST.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, (German and Chinese will be a plus)
- University degree (IT, Business Analysis, Economics, Marketing etc.)
- Experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant - we need someone at least with any previous job experience (better if related to marketing, websites, sales, software juniors, junior QA, assistants 6 months and longer).
- Experience as a Business Analyst will be a plus.
- Experienced PC User.
- Stress-resistance is really needed and multitasking.
Lots of Marketing support
Logistics Support - Managing Local Vendors and attraction of new partners
Help with Sales
Various catchall duties
Anticipates assistance needed by identifying problems, needs, options, and solutions before being asked.
Preparing reports for all of the above
Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Scheduling, Typing (60 WPM), Planning, Informing Others, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Confidentiality, Handles Pressure, Listening, Confident MS Office User, Fast-learning
- the candidate will have challenging opportunities to develop skills and get experience in Business Analysis; develop skills in Marketing and Brand Management; gets opportunity to realize potential in global company;
- wonderful communicative experience with colleagues from different corners of the world.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Hi! I am super efficient with whatever I do and believe in getting things done. I have over 7+years of experience and I am available 7 days a week. I have the experience you want and also my typing speed is 40 WPM.