When you apply, please make sure your heading reads as follows: “I actually read the instructions”
WHO WE ARE
We are a group of hard core problem solving, custom code hacking, status-quo bucking, out-of-the-box thinking, genius digital gangsters breaking out the creative solutions with a vengeance and the passion of a thousand suns (covered in Tabasco sauce)…
More specifically, we are a digital marketing agency with a special focus on high-end Google Ads management and we are the BEST at what we do! We’re headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona with team members across the globe.
We have a small team of 20 rock stars, all committed to working hard to make sure our clients are successful. Check out our website: [login to view URL]
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We need a full-time tech-savvy Virtual Assistant! This is a remote (work from home) position.
A Virtual Assistant needs to be a born problem solver who can take care of technical and maintenance tasks. We have a big team and a lot of day-to-day tasks, so Virtual Assistant should be able to communicate with team members and be good in task management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Problem solving: The cardinal sin at our company is asking someone a question you could have solved yourself. We need people who are willing to “figure it out” and don’t mind rolling up their sleeves. That doesn’t mean we aren’t here to support you, we are. But only when you encounter a problem that you truly can’t solve. You’re expected to bring more to the table than expected and hurdle problems, not allow them to get in your way.
- Broad range of skills: Tasks that are going to be assigned to Virtual Assistant can vary dramatically: from crafting a presentation on an unknown topic to creating a simple website in Wordpress or Duda.co. Even if the app which needs to be used is new to Virtual Assistant, the person who will hold that position should be able to learn and deliver the task in a timely manner.
- Detail oriented: Devil is in the details. You should have a habit of double checking your work to make sure that there are no mistakes or possible problems once the task is completed.
SUCCESSFUL VIRTUAL ASSISTANT PERSONALITY PROFILE
Motivated by competition and results. You are likely a skilled, pragmatic enforcer whose focus on achievement and success can help those around you accomplish goals. You speak directly and make decisions quickly. You like to take charge in a situation and explore worthwhile, effective solutions.
Important personality traits:
What energizes you:
- Taking charge
- Ambitious goals
- Professional growth
- Competition & winning
MAKE SURE YOU'RE COMFORTABLE WITH
• This is a remote position. You must be prepared and experienced with working from home and have access to a stable internet connection and quiet place to take calls.
• All roles are contract based (1099).
• All job offers start with a 60-day paid trial to make sure that we’re the right fit for each other.
If you're interested, please submit the following:
- A link to your resume in PDF format with the following naming convention: [[login to view URL]]
- List of your skills and apps you’ve worked with
- A link to your completed personality quiz: [login to view URL]
- Your answer to this question: if you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
- Your answer to this question: What does this quote mean to you personally? "Work is love made visible" - Khalil Gibran
THE HIRING PROCESS
90% of the applicants will not follow the instructions. None of them will be considered. For those that do follow the instructions, we will create a short-list and then schedule interviews.
I’m happy to answer any questions you may include in your application.
Thank you for your consideration and best of luck on your job search!