Our expanding e-commerce is looking for a Mandarin Speaking Virtual Assistant to join us in the long-term as a part-time employee.
This is the best way to grow your freelancing career and you can apply even if you're a fresher/newbie to freelancing, all training will be provided to you.
- The job is fully remote (flexible timings during Singapore daytime on weekdays) and you'll get to collaborate with people all around the world in a fully remote team.
- This would be a stable part-time and long term association and we look forward to seeing you grow with us.
- You will be involved in the day to day operations of our e-commerce business.
- The job scope would be around providing assistance to our product procurement department.
- The ideal candidate takes responsibility and takes initiative.
- Experience with google sheets/docs and with team management tools such as Asana will be preferred (but not mandatory).
We will have a few tests in the shortlisting process to select the best candidate.
Start your cover letter with the word "poll" for your application to be considered. Make sure to answer all the questions:
1. Are you proficient in reading and writing Mandarin?
2. What time can you work (in Singapore Standard Time) and for how many hours?
3. Are you currently employed? Part-time or full-time?
13 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
I'm currently working an exporter and e-commerce seller. If you willing to give me this work I can easily do this. I have knowledge in ms Excel and ms word. Please kindly reply if you interested. Thank you