NOTE: Please do not apply for this job unless you speak fluent American English and have a strong knowledge of American slang/colloquialisms. The ideal candidate will be a young college student who wants to make some side money and build up their social media experience/resume.
I'm looking for a young woman who LOVES spending hours and hours on Instagram, who gets googly-eyed browsing pretty wedding photos and who loves to travel either in real life or in their dreams! If you have those three interests, I have an easy job for you. I will train the right person. I will provide MOST of the photos but you will need to find some photos on other instagram accounts to repost (I will show you how). You need to really enjoy weddings because you will be writing engaging captions that are not salesly in nature. The captions should sound like a real person, writing about something that they're very interested in.
I run a popular niche wedding blog with over 1M followers per year, and an instagram community with 18,000 followers. I am looking for a very detail oriented and organized VA to help me manage the day to day tasks related to my instagram community. NOTE: This is not a "social media marketing" job. You will not be required to develop any strategies or build a following. Your job will be to assist me in the day to day upkeep because I don't have time for it. If you are detail oriented, a quick learner and have a fun attitude, you will do great and I'm willing to teach.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Post 1 photo daily (I will provide the photos on most days)
- After you post my photo on instagram, you will need to add the link to a private Facebook blogger support group. You will then have to like approximately 100 instagram photos that are shared on that Facebook group. There is a chrome extension that lets you do this within minutes -- it's very easy.
- You will need to engage with my community by commenting on other wedding related Instagram accounts.
- I will provide a list of hashtags to you, so you will NOT need to research any hashtags. But you will need to determine which hashtag to use based on the photo. For example, I will give you a group of hashtags you should always use if you are posting a photo of a bouquet, another group of hashtags you should use if you are posting a photo of a wedding dress, etc... Your job will be to match the right group of hashtags to each photo. It's very straightforward.
- You MUST be available to post between 2:00 - 3 PM EST weekdays Monday - Friday.
- This job will only take about 1 hour each day. However, I have a lot more work in the future if I can find a superstar VA for this job.
NOT REQUIRED but would be a huge PLUS if you could also do the following:
- I will provide every photo you need to post and the caption, but if you are a good writer who can come up with the captions yourself, this will be a huge plus! The captions should always be engaging/clever/natural sounding caption for the photo.
- You should have good grammar/spelling/punctuation skills when commenting on photos.
- You must speak/write American English and be familiar with U.S. slang/colloquialisms.
- You need to be EXTREMELY DETAIL ORIENTED. Your main job will be to post at the same time every day and make sure that you like every single photo that is posted to the Facebook group while logged into my instagram account and this requires a high level of attention to detail.
- You will **NOT** have to do any social media marketing. There is **NO** strategy involved (I handle the strategy part and can train you if you're interested). Therefore, the most important requirements for this gig are that you are detail oriented, have good grammar/punctuation/spelling skills AND a GENUINE interest in weddings/travel.
- If you have managed other instagram accounts, please send me a link to the account/feed.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
Hi, I am interested in this job. I have manages more than 100 Instagram accounts. I have read your project description and understood well. I can post post between 2:00 - 3 PM EST weekdays Monday - Friday. .