We are a US based non-profit looking for a well rounded dedicated assistant for a part time(50 hours per month) position to work with one key member of our staff. This virtual assistant position is easy for the right person with basic computer and people skills. You will be responsible for the following:
general administrative work
customer / client support (emails / phone calls)
posting online ads
assisting in marketing projects (full instructions given)
contact management software
prepare documents as instructed
detailed tracking and accountability for hours worked
You need to have fast turn around times and me able to work Mon-Fri with part of your workday during US time zones. You must have a dedicated DSL line and we will route phone calls for you to handle (no expenses for you beyond your DSL).
- ability to speak and write English language
- minimal or no accent(must be easy to understand on the phone)
- must be detailed orientated
- Microsoft Office experience
- Must be available by email
- Discretion and integrity is a required.
- Responsible and reliable
- Great phone manner
These Skills Are A Plus:
Web programming experience
1. Sing a NDA( Non Disclosure Agreement) and NCA (Non Compete Agreement)
2. Work for one week to see if we have synergy (you will be paid for the week). A decision for ongoing employment will be made after this initial evaluation period.
PS - This is a long term position with a lot of growth potential.
76 freelancers are bidding on average $825 for this job
50 hours of my VA time at 400 per month. With me, you get a devoted and committed guy, with sleek internet skills, nice personality, you will love working with me. Let's talk over PM.