Due to the increasing numbers of projects we have, we are looking for a project manager/ virtual assistant to support. We would like to form long term relationships with the right people.
Specifically, we expect that the ideal candidate will
• Have an experience in telecommunication industries and oil and gas and consumer market research. Added advantage would be given to those with telecommunication industries and oil and gas.
• Can start immediately (By Monday, 29 October 2007) and be available full time for the next 5 to 6 days up to a maximum of 6 week if required.
• Meet every deadline agreed upon by us and the chosen candidate.
• Meet the target volume of substantive primary research interview. We will discuss specified diagrams and tools that must be used to meet client expectations.
• Develop and provide deliverables that are clients ready (i.e. the document has been proof read for spelling and grammatical mistakes, the content is well organized, and the formatting of text and graphics is applied consistently)
• Be responsive and available by phone (skype) and email to us at a minimum between 9 am to 3 pm within his or her time zone, and at other times as requested by us.
• Make our team leader on the engagement aware of risks as soon as possible
• As a project manager/virtual assistant, we also expect that you will take extra caution to ensure that the process progresses as smoothly as possible.
• Hourly charges should not be more than $7 per hour.
• A preapproved communication cost of $40 and will be review and revise from project to project basic
• Total remuneration should not exceed $250 (inclusive communication cost).
For those interested candidate please do the following:
• send your attach resume in your PMB stating your experience in the field mentioned above,
• your skype contact (this is for the purpose of interview).
• Your hourly charge (should not be more than $7 per hour)
• You willingness to sign NDA
We will response within 24-48 hours. Those who were not selected during this round would be added to our pool of potential contractor. All material given to us will be the property of our company. All resume will be treated as private and confidential.