Adding functions and features to a Microsoft Access 2007 database
We have an advanced planning system built in Access 2007 that have:
- Customer database
- Sales support
- Input of new orders. We also add each individual article include in the order. Each article has also price.
- We have different overviews so we can see the status of all orders.
- Package view when to pack and send goods.
- Billing view then we send invoice.
- History view where you can see old orders
To start with do we now want to develop our database with features like:
1. Statistics module: Where you specify a time interval, a customer and a specific article or group
2. Stockpile module: We want to create a support for warehouse management.
3. Weight estimates: In the package view I want a box that summarizes the weight of all articles in a single job.
We are searching for a skilled Access developer that will get paid by the hour. Please specify your hourly rate and your experience.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $827 for this job
I am an VBA expert developer with 10 yrs experince. I have very good experience with Ms-Access 2007. I have completed many projects on GAF including CRM in Ms-Access 2007. I will provide quick & professional service.