We are currently embarking on a project to create a sale management system which is capable of accepting retail, internet, mail/telephone as well as wholesale orders and providing real-time reports on inventory and sales anywhere, anytime. We are seeking engineers and programmers with a passion for e-enabling traditional businesses and enjoy the challenge of building simple, elegant solutions for complex problems. If you're a self-directed, creative, team player with at least 2 years experience, who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment, we are looking for you.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing Point of Sales modules. (General, Apparel, Handphone)
- Develop new Point of Sales modules. (F&B, Hardware, Tailor)
- Customize and extend existing modules based on user's requirements
- Create interface for integration with LAMP-based backend and backoffice components.
- Develop new products such as Invoicing/Stock, Time Management, Payroll, etc.
- Create highly interactive front-ends to interface with back-end.
- Develop highly customizable report modules. Enhance reports with graphical representation.
- Solid programming background in VB/Access database.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio/[url removed, login to view]
- Understanding of various retails' ops, business process in Malaysian context.
- Solid understanding of the possibilities and limitations of building web applications.
- Can work as a team as well as individual with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Pluses: (Advantageous but not mandatory)
- LAMP (Linux,Apache,MySQL,Php)
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Good sense of UI design skills
Interested party, please contact me directly at [removed] or [removed] (Klang Valley, Malaysia)