Help is needed to develop a financial data retrieval of historical stock data in MS Excel set up as a standard template. Prior experience with Interactive Brokers’ API will be appreciated.
User: a power-user who knows how to access objects in MS Excel and how to create queries. You don’t need create fancy forms.
(1) Historical End-of-Day Data from Interactive Brokers (allowing for changing of symbol (eg AAPL vs MSFT) & time interval i.e. 30 min vs 60 min or daily data of a stock to include ; Open , High, Low , Close and Volume
- Source data: Interactive Brokers
- To be linked or downloaded into Excel workbook.
- Need easy operation by clicking something to update daily. (same set dataset (i.e. from recent day to prior 90 days of historical trading data)
(2) Detailed Day-Time Trading Data
- Source data: via API calls to a 3rd party program (see Interactive Brokers).
- User Interface: one or two user interfaces may be needed to enter/select parameters required for API calls.
- Data updating: the program is able to acquire detailed data (by changing time interval parametersas follows;
(3) Historical data at end of day Importing necessary (real-time data not required)