- Microsoft Outlook 2010; Exchange Server 2010
- In an Exchange Server 2010 environment, the Email Address is not shown for internal (Exchange) messages - only the Display Name. (eg, [[url removed, login to view] (at) [url removed, login to view]] does not display, only [First Last]).
- When an email is forwarded, we need the email address to be displayed along with the Display Name (eg, From: [First Last] [[url removed, login to view] (at) [url removed, login to view]]).
VBA Code that will:
- fire when any new email (the source email) is delivered to the Outlook inbox, eg using NewMailEx();
- redirect the source email to a specified email address (always the same address);
- find the [From] email address from the message header of the source email;
- add the [From] email address to the body of the redirected email, in the format: From: [First Last] [[url removed, login to view] (at) [url removed, login to view]];
- mark the source email as Read.
- Code performs Desired Solution, as described above.
- Code fires on all new emails, even when multiple emails are delivered to the Outlook inbox in a short time-frame.
- Code is commented in clear, plain English so that the action of each section of the code is easily understood when inspected.
- Clear, plain English instructions are provided on how to add the VBA code to the Outlook 2010 client.
- Clear, plain English description of overall function, and any limitations and/or exclusions, is provided.
- Please describe what support you provide in case of implementation issues, eg number of 'follow-up emails' provided.