we want to make a program that will import data (contacts) from an excel file and save them in an access database.
The program will be able to :
1) read the data from excel in a view window to edit before importing to mdb file.
2) check for duplicate records from the excel first and separate them and display in another windows to view and edit manual.
3) save the duplicated records in the mdb file but in separate table for editing it manual in the future.
4) while importing data from the view to the database , the program will check for duplicate again with the data that were already store in the mdb file and display them separately in a view to edit manual.
5) if the program find any duplicate, it will add them to another table.
6) the program can search for any of the imported columns names from the excel as searching options.
7) the program can generate reports (crystal report) for the searching result.
8) the program can search with one or more columns and also can combine them with (AND) and/or (OR) functions.
The program must be in vb.net language and must include the source code.
We must receive a sample to test it first.
We will pay for the first lower bidder that will meet these conditions.
We will pay 50% of the project cost as down payment and will pay the reset after testing the whole project.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $102 for this job
Hello! I can do this project for u. I already have the module that imports data from an excel file to a .mdb file via vb2005. The res is not a problem for me. A good day!