Wanted to know if you do Dot Net (.Net) applications for only front-end website design and ask if you can bid on the following outlined guides. You would be working with our internal database manager who would is a specialist on SQL Servers. You should not be bidding on any SQL Server work or data base work, but only the front-end work only.
Your bid would be as follows:
1. We want 20 web pages to be build for us on .Net application.
2. The content of these 20 pages would be similar to:
[url removed, login to view]
The above is on .php and we DO NOT want .php, we want it on .Net.
3. You will be paid 1 / 20th of the agreed upon contrract for every 1 page that you build. We will not accept to advance any funds before work is actually performed. You will complete 1 page, then you get paid for 1/20th of the contract and we would continue accordingly. Please do not ask for exceptions to this.
4. Time is of the essence. We would want the 20 pages to be completed by no later than December 28, 2007. If you can not meet this deadline, then do not bid.
Warning: If you bid and your bid is accepted, and if your progress is not fast enough to meet the deadline, then we will be forced to pull the project from you. You will only be paid for the pages you have completed and we will notify you that you are not allowed to continue with the project.
5. Please also include some of the prior work you have done please.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $84 for this job
15 days I am saying but it can be before this. Some screens may take more time and some can take less so for complete 20 pages it will take 15 days.