Create an ASP.net web-based application that will connect to a GoDaddy SQL Database. I will provide the connection information to the database. Programmer will be charged with creating the tables based on the spreadsheet included. I have included a detailed PDF of what the application needs to look like.
The HTML & CSS is included. You will need to incorporate your programming around it. They are a couple controls missing that you will need to add. It will be up to you to design the Admin Interface. It must be similar to the HTML and CSS attached. Must be ASP.net. Bidders must provide work samples. Code must be provided and well documented.
Project must be completed before January 11th, 2010.
Screen 1 – Operator Screen
Screen 2 – Maintenance Screen
Screen 3 – Administrator Interface
Screen 1 – Operator Interface
This screen will have 7 controls.
1. OpsLog TextBox
2. Dropdown of Operator Names from EmployeesTable
3. Dropdown of Lines (1-5)
4. Dropdown of Department (Press, Pack, Utility)
5. Drop down of Shift (1-3)
6. Save Button (Saves all the above values to the current record. If no record is open, it creates a new record with todays date.)
7. New Button (Saves current record then creates a new record with a time stamp)
8. Start Timer Button (Creates a new record in the MaintenanceData table with the starttime equal to the time the operator clicked the button. The current screen should then change to the maintenance screen.)
Screen 2 - Maintenance Screen
This screen has 5 controls
1. Countdown (Amount of Hours:Minutes:Seconds that have elapsed since the new record was created.)
2. MaintLog TextBox
3. Dropdown of Technician Names from EmployeesTable
4. Dropdown of Asset from AssetsTable
5. Dropdown of Lines (1-5)
6. Stop Timer Button (Saves all the values to the recently created MaintenanceData table record with the stoptime equal to the time the user clicked the button. The current screen should then change back to the operator screen.)
Screen 3 - Administrator Screen
This screen must give the user the ability to edit the employees and assets table.
Note: The Report worksheet is not included as part of this project
23 freelancers are bidding on average $201 for this job
I have over 10 years of experience in developing websites, using sql server/[url removed, login to view] and have built a variety of sites. I believe I should be able to deliver this in the allotted time.
Hello Sir/Madam, Greetings!!!!! Thanks for the project description We can start with your project immediately and can complete it with quick turnaround and with great rates.
Work tells ultimately, but initially word matters. Will definitely do it if the bit is accepted. Experience of over a year in ASP/SQL-2000 will definitely helpful in it.