*** If you can complete this Macro today (October 11th), I am prepared to pay a higher price or a bonus.
This is a new change that I need you to make to your Macro and the old Macro.
1. The first file is named pre-converted-file-macro-change-4-converted.xls. This is data that has been converted by your data. Everything is correct in this.
2. In the “pre-converted” tab/workbook, there is a column named “MTG Retail”. This has a price in it. I need this price and data to show in the converted file and also in the CSV files that are generated by the old Macro.
3. Now look at the file named “[url removed, login to view]”. In the “converted” tab/workbook, you will see a new column named “MTG Retail”. I have copied the pricing from the “pre-converted” tab/workbook column with the same name and copied the data here.
It is not absolutely necessary to create a new column. If it makes your work any easier, you can change the “Cost” column to “MTG Retail”.
4. When you run the old Macro by going to View, Macros, View Macros, and then choosing the Macro named “createfile”, this will generate two CSV files.
5. I have created two files to show you what the CSV files should look like. I have saved these in Excel format to keep the highlighting to show you how the data needs to appear in the CSV files.
6. In the file named “[url removed, login to view]’, there are three lines of data highlighted. In these three highlighted lines, there are two cells in red. The old Macro must create these three lines for every individual SKU. I highlighted the 2 cells in red as this is the important data.
7. In the file named “full.attributes.export..xls”, I have highlighted the lines of data that need to appear.
Please quote me a flat fee to make this change and tell me when you can have this corrected.