We are looking for the following;
We need approximately 25 short voice recordings to be used by us in a telephone auto attendant function.
Each recoding will be less than 30 seconds long, most are about 10 seconds long.
The whole job should take less than 1 hour.
All you need to have to do this job is;
1) A clear and controlled English voice (British English is ok)
2) The ability to make a digital recording of your voice using a standard computer program like Audacity (free download from [url removed, login to view])
In order to be considered, we ask for a voice submission of about 12-15 seconds. Something like "Hi, my name is _____ and I believe you should select me because I have a clear and confident voice. Thank You."
We won't award work without a voice sample,
We prefer a female voice if the right one is out there.
Thank you for your bids. More than one provider may be selected.
- We do not prepay any work.
- If you require to be prepaid for this project please do not bid.
- We will place 100% of the project amount in GAF escrow prior to work commencement.
- Anyone who abuses PMB to continuously ask us for the job will be disqualified.
- We do not pay freelancer fees for providers, they are your responsibility.
- We only issue and pay for projects through freelancer. Please do not ask for otherwise.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $127 for this job
Hello! Please see my message for details and voice samples. Your project can be completed sooner than stated providing your materials are finished, approved and ready for production.
I have completed dozens of IVR and auto attendant voiceovers and would love to provide the voice for your project. Please listen to the custom demo in PMB with more detail, as you requested.
Good day. In the event you don't find the perfect female voice for the project please consider me. Please refer to my Private Message for details and a Demo. Thank you.
Dear Paul, Thank you for posting this job opportunity. We will be happy to provide a clear and confident female voice talent for your telephone system. Please see PM for sample and details. Thank you!